I get an error saying "The roll of labels or tape inside the machine does not match the one selected in the application." (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows)
This error message appears when the roll size of the DK roll installed in the machine is different from the one selected in P-touch Editor.
- Check the roll size selected in P-touch Editor and install the correct DK roll into the machine.
- Click on to print.
- Click on to cancel the print job.
- Select the roll size in P-touch Editor so that it matches the one installed in the machine, and then try printing again.
You can also use the following [Checks Media] button to automatically detect the roll size of the DK roll installed in the machine.
- P-touch Editor 5.0 Express mode -
- P-touch Editor 5.0 Professional mode -