FAQs & Troubleshooting

FAQs & Troubleshooting

How can I change the unit of measurement (mm or inches)? (P-touch Editor 5.1 for Mac)

You can change the unit of measurement by using either of the following two methods:

  • Click your current unit of measurement shown in the top left corner of the layout window.
    mm in

  • Click [P-touch Editor Main] - [Preferences...]. The Preferences dialog box will appear.
    P-touch Editor

    Select "inches" or "mm" and click [OK].

If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?

Have you checked the manuals?

If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:

Related Models

PT-2700, PT-2730, PT-3600, PT-9500PC, PT-9600, PT-9700PC, PT-9800PCN, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-D800W, PT-E500, PT-E550W, PT-H500, PT-P700, PT-P750W, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-1060N, QL-500, QL-500A, QL-550, QL-560, QL-570, QL-580N, QL-650TD, QL-700, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB

Content Feedback

To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.

Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?

Step 2: €Are there any comments you would like to add?

Please note this form is used for feedback only.