Toner scatter or toner stain
Check the following points to resolve the issue:
- Check the machine's environment. Conditions such as high humidity and high temperatures may cause this print quality problem.
Identify the color causing the problem and put in a new toner cartridge.
To identify the color of the toner cartridge and replace toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color causing the problem.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
- Install in a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.
DCP-L3510CDW, DCP-L3517CDW, DCP-L3550CDW, DCP-L8400CDN, DCP-L8410CDW, DCP-L8450CDW, HL-L3210CW, HL-L3230CDW, HL-L3270CDW, HL-L8250CDN, HL-L8260CDW, HL-L8350CDW, HL-L8360CDW, HL-L9200CDWT, HL-L9300CDW(TT), HL-L9310CDW(T), MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3730CDN, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L8650CDW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW(T), MFC-L9570CDW(T), MFC-L9577CDW