FAQs & Troubleshooting
What is the recommended paper?
We recommend the following paper types for this printer.
Xerox Premier 80 gsm
Xerox Business 80 gsm
| Xerox 4200DP 20 lb|
Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb
|Recycled paper||Xerox Recycled Supreme 80 gsm||-|
|Transparency||3M CG3300||3M CG 3300|
|Label||Avery laser label L7163||Avery laser label #5160|
- Before you buy a lot of paper, please test some to make sure that the paper is suitable.
- Use paper that is made for plain-paper copying.
- Use paper that is 75 to 90 gsm (20 to 24 lb).
- Use neutral paper. Do not use acidic or alkaline paper.
- Use long-grain paper.
- Use paper with a moisture content of approximately 5%.
- This printer can use recycled paper that meets the DIN 19309 specification.
- Do not use ink jet paper, or it may cause a paper jam and damage your printer.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.