The printer cannnot print and the error message "There was an error writing to LPT1:(or BRUSB) for the printer." appears on my PC. What should I do?
- Check that the printer cable is not damaged or broken.
- Make sure the correct printer is selected if you have an interface switching device.
- Make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Make sure that the front cover is fully closed.
- Make sure that the paper is in the paper cassette or manual feed slot.
- Make sure that the printer cable is connected securely.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.