FAQs & Troubleshooting
Clean the Paper Pick-up Rollers
Cleaning the paper pick-up rollers periodically may prevent paper jams by ensuring that paper feeds properly.
If you have paper feed problems, clean the pick-up rollers as follows:
- Press and hold to turn the machine off.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- If paper is loaded or something is stuck inside in the paper tray, remove it.
- Tightly wring out a lint-free cloth soaked in lukewarm water, and then wipe the separator pad on the paper tray to remove dust.
- Wipe the two pick-up rollers inside the machine to remove dust.
- Reload the paper and put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
- Press to turn the machine on.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.