The text cannot be printed as specified.
When you print directly from applications other than P-touch Editor, some issues may occur, such as the following:
- The character width is increased.
- The characters overlap with each other
- Open the printer folder. (To learn how to open the printer folder, see “How to open the Devices and Printers window.”)
- Right-click the Brother printer icon (e.g. PT-2700), and select Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab to open the Advanced dialog box.
- Clear the check box for "Enable advanced printing features".
Click the Apply button and then click the OK button to close the Properties.
When you print with the P-touch Editor, it doesn't matter whether the setting is ON or OFF.