Veelgestelde vragen en probleemoplossing
I'm unable to access the memory (media) card in the media slot.
If the machine does not respond when a memory (media) card is inserted in one of the media slots follow the instructions listed below:
- Remove the memory (media) card from the machine.
- Verify that the date and time are displayed on the Touchscreen. If the Touchscreen displays an error message, refer to "FAQs & Troubleshooting" for information on the error message you are receiving.
- Verify the memory (media) card you are using is supported by your Brother machine. Please refer to the User's Guide for your machine about acceptable cards. The latest User's Guide is available in the Manuals section.
- Verify all other media slots are empty. The Brother machine can only read one memory (media) card at a time. If another card is installed, remove it.
- Verify the memory (media) card folder structure.
- The image file extension must be .JPG (Other image file extensions like .JPEG, .TIF, .GIF and so on will not be recognized).
- The machine can read up to 999 files (including the folder inside media) on the memory (media) card.
- The DPOF file on the memory (media) card must be in a valid DPOF format.
- Remove and reinstall the memory (media) card.
- If the problem continues, remove the card again.
- Unplug the AC power cord and reconnect it.
- Reinstall the memory (media) card.
If you still have the same problem, please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us".