Clean the Paper Pick-up Rollers
Cleaning the paper pick-up rollers periodically may prevent paper jams by ensuring that paper feeds properly.
If you have paper feed problems, clean the pick-up rollers as follows:
- Press and hold to turn the machine off.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- If paper is loaded or something is stuck inside in the paper tray, remove it.
- Tightly wring out a lint-free cloth soaked in lukewarm water, and then wipe the separator pad on the paper tray to remove dust.
- Wipe the two pick-up rollers inside the machine to remove dust.
- Reload the paper and put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
- Press to turn the machine on.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.