FAQs & Troubleshooting
The No Drum message appears if the toner cartridge is placed in the machine without the drum unit.
Follow the steps below to clear the No Drum message.
- Open the scanner cover. The pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine will lock. Open the top cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Put the toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit assembly into the machine.
- Close the top cover. After pulling the pull-arm (1) on the left side of the machine down, close the scanner cover using both hands.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.