FAQs & Troubleshooting
Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic
- The temperature of the fuser unit does not rise to a specified temperature within the specified time.
- The fuser unit is too hot.
Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Turn the machine's power switch off, wait a few seconds, and then turn it on again.
- Leave the machine for 15 minutes with the power on.
- If the error still remains, please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us" or call your dealer and report the error status, Fuser Error or Self-Diagnostic.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.