Installing the software
If you want to create more elaborate labels or use all of the various functions of the printer, the printer driver and P-touch Editor must be installed on your computer.
- TD-4550DNWB does not support macOS 11 or later.
- QL-1110NWB does not require the printer driver installation on macOS 11 or later. You can print from AirPrint or P-touch Editor.
Download and install the printer driver and P-touch Editor from the [Downloads] section of this website.
Download "Software/Document Installer" for Windows or "Full Software Package" for Mac.
Double-click the downloaded EXE file (for Windows) or DMG file (for Mac), and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
To connect the printer to a computer using a wireless connection, we recommend the following:
- When you turn on the printer for the first time after purchasing it or after resetting it, the printer enters the mode for configuring the wireless settings easily. Start the installation after turning on the printer.
- Make a note of the SSID (network name) and password (network key) of the wireless network in advance. If you cannot find this information, ask your network administrator or wireless access point/router manufacturer.
- To connect the printer to a computer using Wireless Direct, select USB connection during the installation. At the end of the installation, click the link for Wireless Direct following the on-screen instructions.
Close the dialog box when the installation is complete.
To use the printer with a different connection method than the one selected during installation, use the installer again to reinstall the software and printer drivers, and select the new connection method.