Step by Step Guide for Creating and Installing a Certificate
There are two options when choosing a security certificate: use a self-signed certificate or use a certificate from a Certificate Authority (CA).
These are a brief summary of the actions required, based on the option you choose.
- Create a self-signed certificate using Web Based Management.
- Install the self-signed certificate on your computer.
Certificate from a CA
- Create a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using Web Based Management.
- Install the certificate issued by the CA on your Brother machine using Web Based Management.
- Install the certificate on your computer.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.