Set Auto Power Off Mode
If the machine is in Deep Sleep Mode for certain length of time, based on your model and settings, the machine will go into Power Off Mode automatically. The machine does not go into Power Off Mode when the machine is connected to a network or has secure print data in the memory.
- To start printing, press on the control panel and then send a print job.
Select how long the machine must be in Deep Sleep Mode before it goes into Auto Power Off Mode.
- Press or to display the [General Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Ecology] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Auto Power Off] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the option you want, and then press Go.
- Press .
- Press or to display the [Off], [1hour], [2hours], [4hours] or [8hours] option, and then press the option you want.
- Press .
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.