FAQs & Troubleshooting
How do I change the size of characters?
Formatting the character size of all text in the label.
- Press .
- Press or until "GLB SIZE" or "G SIZE" is displayed.
- Press oruntil the desired character size setting is displayed.
- Press . The selected setting is applied to the entire text.
Formatting the character size of a line.
- Move the cursor to the line of text whose size you wish to change.
- Press , then .
- Press or until the desired character size setting is displayed.
- Press . The selected setting is only applied to the text line that the cursor is positioned in.
The text sizes that can be printed depend on the width of the tape.
Refer to the following table:
|Tape Width||Maximum Text Size|
|1/4" (6 mm)||12 points (3 mm)|
|3/8" (9 mm)||18 points (4 mm)|
|1/2" (12 mm)||24 points (6 mm)|
|3/4" (18 mm)||36 points (9 mm)|
|1" (24 mm)||48 points (12 mm)|
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.