My computer/mobile device shows two Bluetooth® printers and after pairing my printer I cannot print and get a communication error.
Make sure you use the "Classic" setting when connecting via Bluetooth:
- On the printer, press the Menu /(Select) button twice to display [Bluetooth].
- Press the (Feed) / OK button.
- Select the [Mode] menu, and then press the (Feed) / OK button.
Select [Classic], and then press the (Feed) / OK button.
Pair the printer with your computer or mobile device again.
- Try to print.
When pairing with the printer, your computer's or mobile device's Bluetooth menu may show two printer names as your printer supports two connection modes:
- Bluetooth Classic (Recommended - allows for higher transfer speeds)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Suitable for custom print operations, including SDK printing)