FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Insert only one page into the scanner at a time. Insert the next page only after the first one is completely scanned. Inserting more than one page at a time may cause your scanner to malfunction.
- Make sure documents with ink or correction fluid are completely dry.
- DO NOT pull on the document while it is feeding.
- DO NOT use paper that is curled, wrinkled, folded, ripped, stapled, paper-clipped, pasted, or taped.
- DO NOT use cardboard or fabric.
- Make sure there is enough space behind the Paper Output Slot. The scanned document is ejected from the rear of the scanner.
- (DSmobile DS-740D/DSmobile DS-940DW) To eject the paper from the top of the scanner, open the Output Guide.
Standard Size Document
> Click here to how to load Standard Size Document.
> Click here to how to load a Plastic Card.
Non-standard Size Document
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.