How can I stop the printer from automatically feeding roll paper after printing? (for Windows)
Follow the steps below:
- Open the printer folder. (To learn how to open the printer folder, see “How to open the Devices and Printers window”.)
- Right-click [Brother XXXX] and select [Printing preferences].
- In the [Basic] tab, confirm that the specified paper size matches the paper that is loaded.
- Select [Roll] for [Paper Type].
- Select [No Feed] for [Form Feed Mode].
- Click [OK] to finish specifying the settings, and then print.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.