How to install the rechargeable Li-ion battery (optional)
Installing the rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Move the Battery Latch 1 to the unlock position.
While holding the Battery Latch 2 in the unlock position, remove the Battery Cavity Mounting Block.
1. Battery Latch 1
2. Battery Latch 2
3. Battery Cavity Mounting Block
Release the Battery Latch 2.
The Battery latch 2 moves back to the lock position.
Insert the battery into the battery cavity until it locks into place.
4. Battery cavity
5. Rechargeable Li-ion battery
Move the Battery Latch 1 to the lock position.
- The voltage supplied by the rechargeable Li-ion battery may vary. The printing speed may also vary depending on the voltage.
- When the battery is being used, the battery cavity mounting block is not needed. Keep it in a safe place to avoid losing it.
Removing the rechargeable Li-ion battery
Move the Battery Latches to the unlock position, and then remove the battery.
1. Battery latches
- Insert the Battery Cavity Mounting Block into the battery cavity until it locks into place.
- Move the Battery Latch 1 to the lock position.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.