Check and Cancel a Pending Fax
You can cancel a fax job before it is sent, by cancelling the fax job while it is stored and waiting in the memory.
- Press (FAX).
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Remaining Jobs] option, and then press OK.The LCD displays the number of jobs waiting in the memory to be sent.
- Press or to display the job you want to cancel, and then press OK.
- Press the options in the following table to cancel or exit the cancel process.OptionDescription
The machine cancels the job.
The machine exits from the cancel process without cancelling.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- Press .
- Do the following steps for each job you want to check or cancel:
- Press or to scroll through the waiting jobs, and then press the job you want to cancel.
- Press [OK].
- Press [Yes] to confirm or press [No] to exit without cancelling.
- When finished cancelling jobs, press .
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.