Scan Using Bus Power Mode
In Bus Power mode, the machine can be powered from a computer's USB port, allowing you to scan in locations where no electrical socket is available.
- Bus Power Mode is not supported when using a micro USB 2.0 cable, a micro USB 3.0 cable is required.
- Bus Power Mode is not supported when using the wireless network.
- Scanning speed will be slower in Bus Power Mode.
- Long Paper and Thick Paper cannot be scanned in Bus Power Mode.
- Scan to USB is not supported when using Bus Power Mode.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.