Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)
How to Install
- Download the target file to your Macintosh. The downloaded file is saved in the "Downloads" folder.
- Open the "Downloads" folder in the Dock and double click the downloaded file "xxxxxxxx.dmg". The Installer Disk Image will be mounted on your Desktop. You will find the "Start Here OSX" icon.
- If you don't find the "Downloads" folder in the Dock, click "Finder" in the Dock. Click "Go" on the "Finder" bar at the top of the screen and then click ("Home") => "Downloads".
- If you still have a problem finding the "Start Here OSX" icon, click "Finder" in the Dock and then click "Applications" => "Utilities". Open the "Disk Utility" and double click "xxxxxxxx.dmg". A new window will be opened and you will find the "Start Here OSX" icon.
- Double click the "Start Here OSX" icon. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.