Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection
How to Install
- If you don't know which version of Windows 7 you are using, 32 bit or 64 bit, please check by following the steps below:
Click Start => Control Panel => System and Security => System, and then check the System type.
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows 7 version.
- Remove the CD-ROM before starting the installation procedure.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and click Install.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary folder or directory on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder or directory.
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Double click "dpinstxXX.exe" in the folder created in Step 4. Please note there aren't any install screens or dialogue boxes after double clicking. Go to Step 6.
– If you use 32-bit operating system, double click "dpinstx86.exe".
– If you use 64-bit operating system, double click "dpinstx64.exe".
- Connect the Brother machine to your computer.
- You need to make sure if the installation of Brother original drivers is complete.
Follow the instructions in the PDF file.
To check the printer driver, click here.
To check the scanner driver, click here.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.