How to Install
- When connected by USB, unplug the USB cable from the machine before installing the application and make sure that the machine is not connected to the computer.
- In order to install the application, you must be logged on as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Quit all other applications before starting the installation.
- Click the [Download] button to begin downloading.
- After downloading is finished, double-click the file to expand it.
- After the installer starts, complete the installation according to the instructions that appear on the screen.
During installation, the User Account Control dialog box may appear.
At that time, click the [OK] or [Continue] button.
(When logged on as a user other than one with Administrator privileges, type in the administrator password, and then click the [OK] button to continue the procedure.)
During installation of the driver, the "Windows Security" dialog box may appear.
At that time, click the [Install] button to continue the procedure.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.