How to Install
- When connected by USB, unplug the USB cable from the machine before installing the application and make sure that the machine is not connected to the computer.
- In order to install the application, you must be logged on as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Quit all other applications before starting the installation.
- Click the [Download] button to begin downloading.
- After downloading is finished, double-click the file to expand it.
- After the installer starts, complete the installation according to the instructions that appear on the screen.
(With Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1)
During installation, the User Account Control dialog box may appear.
At that time, click the [OK] or [Continue] button.
(When logged on as a user other than one with Administrator privileges, type in the administrator password, and then click the [OK] button to continue the procedure.)
During installation of the driver, the "Windows Security" dialog box may appear.
At that time, click the [Install] button to continue the procedure.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.