How to Install
- You must be logged on as the Administrator.
- Close down the ControlCenter application if it is currently running.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
- Once downloading is completed, double click the downloaded file to extract it.
- Double click on the extracted "ControlCenter4 Updater.exe" file.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
If you are having problems with the download procedure, please click here for troubleshooting steps.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.