How to Install
Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brouniv
- Use English characters for the folder name.
- We do not recommend you making a folder on the desktop.
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
Once the download is complete, open the temporary folder and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
Note (For Windows 8 Users):
If you are having problems with the download procedure, please click here for troubleshooting steps.
- A folder with the name "Inkjet" will be automatically created.
- Open the "Inkjet" folder and double click "setup.exe".
- The installation will start. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.