Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)
How to Install
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows Vista version.
- If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver. To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool. To see how to download and use the Uninstall Tool, click here.
- Unplug the FAX/DCP/MFC from the AC outlet and disconnect your FAX/DCP/MFC from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the "User Account Control" prompt is displayed, click "Continue".
- If the "Windows Security" alert prompt is displayed, click "Install this driver software anyway.".
- Make a temporary folder or directory on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder or directory..
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- You will find two folders: "Setupxxxx" (where xxxx = model name) and "Data" in the folder created in Step 3.
- Open the "Setupxxxx\yyy" directory (xxxx = model name yyy = language name) and double click "Setup.exe".
- The installation will start. Please follow the installation screen directions.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.