How to Install
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
- Once the download is complete, open the folder and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- "NetworkRepairTool" folder is created.
- Open the "NetworkRepairTool" folder and double click "BrotherNetTool.exe" ("BrotherNetTool" may be displayed depending on your computer settings).
Follow the instructions on the screen.
If two or more Brother machines of the same model name are found, this utility can only diagnose one of these machines. Please turn off the other machines temporarily then click "Retry".
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.