How to Install
- For Outlook2003/ 2007 users:
If you have added Outlook 2003 or Outlook2007 into the E-mail application list manually, you need to delete them from the list.
(If you have NOT added them into the list manually, you don’t need to follow this step.)
*Click here how to delete Outlook 2003 or Outlook2007 from the E-mail application list
- You must be logged on as the Administrator.
- Close down the Control Center application if it is currently running.
- Make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded file, e.g. C:\bront
- Start downloading.
- Once downloading is completed, double click the downloaded file to extract it.
- The zip self-decompression screen will appear. Click DECOMPRESS. The files will extract and you will receive a message stating "The decompression process was successful." Click OK.
- Double click on the extracted "CC3update.exe" file.
- The installation will start. When the Welcome screen appears click NEXT to continue the installation.
- The installation will proceed. Once completed you will be informed that the install has completed successfully. Select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." then click FINISH. The computer will now restart and the ControlCenter will be updated.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.