How to Install
- If the Brother machine is already connected to your wireless network, this utility is not necessary.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
- Once the download is complete, double click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Make note of the security settings to use during the wireless setup process.
- If the utility cannot find the security settings, contact the manufacturer of your wireless access point, Internet provider or the network administrator.
- When you want to uninstall, please right click the downloaded file and choose delete because this tool has no uninstall program.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.