How to Install
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and click Install.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
- Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
If the installer does not start, click here to see the details of how to start the installer manually.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.