How to Install
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- You must be logged on as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Quit all other applications before starting the installation.
Notes (For Windows Vista/ Windows 7 Users):
If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Continue.
When logged on as a user without Administrator privileges, type in the administrator password, and then click OK to continue the procedure.
If the Windows Security alert prompt is displayed;
-for Windows Vista users: click Install this driver software anyway..
-for Windows 7 users: Click Install.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you have already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder.
- Once downloaded, double-click the downloaded file, select run and choose the location you wish to unzip the DSmobile xxx folder to.
- Open the DSmobile xxx folder and double-click the Setup.exe file and follow the instructions on the installation screen.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.