How to Install
- The instructions may vary depending on the version of your operating system.
- You must have Administrator authorization in order to perform the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" prompt is displayed, click "Continue".
- For Windows 10 Users: All files saved in Windows 10 can be found in the Downloads folder. Go to step 3.
- For Windows 7 Users: Ensure that SP1 is installed for the application.
- Make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded file, e.g. C:\bront
- Start downloading.
- Once downloading is completed, double click the downloaded file.
- The installation will start. Please follow the installation directions.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.