Printer Driver Information Cleanup Tool
How to Install
- Create a new folder on your C:\ disk drive and name it "PTSWEEP".
- Double-click the downloaded file, click [Browse] to select the folder you created (C:\PTSWEEP), click [OK], and then click [Unzip].
- When finished, click [OK].
- Open the folder you created and double-click [ptsweep.exe]. Follow the on-screen instructions.
After restarting your computer, re-install the printer driver.
(For USB cable users: before restarting your computer, disconnect the USB cable.)
- If using the Brother P-touch, Label Printer, StampCreator, and Mobile Printer series, after using the tool re-install the drivers for the series that you use.
- If your machine's icon still remains in the Devices and Printers after running the tool, right-click the icon and delete it.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.