How to Install
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
If the drivers are already installed into your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver.
To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd." and click Install.
- For Power PDF users: If you cannot install Power PDF or enter the licence key, download and install this version of Power PDF.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
Download the file to the temporary folder.
Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
If you are having problems with the download procedure, please click here for troubleshooting steps.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click "OK".
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
If the installer does not start, click here to see the details of how to start the installer manually.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the software on this page help you?
Step 2: If you have selected "Not helpful", choose from the following list that is close to your "Not helpful" reason. (multiple answers allowed)
Step 3: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.