Support & Downloads
LPR Driver Install (PJ-Printer LPR)
Follow the 3 steps below to install drivers.
*** If CUPS is working on your system, we recommend to use CUPS.
PJ-Printer driver install for CUPS
- Step 1. Login as a superuser ( or use "sudo" option if it is required )
- Step 2. Download drivers
- Download LPR driver.
- P-touch, QL/PJ-Printer Driver download page
- Step 3. Install LPR driver
- 3-1. Turn on the printer and connect the USB cable.
*** Click the close button if the installation wizard comes up ***
- 3-2. Open the terminal and go to the directory where the drivers are.
- 3-3. Install LPR driver
- 3-4. Check if the LPR driver is installed