Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused. (For Windows®)
- 4.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 5.The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot update my Brother machine's firmware using the Firmware Update Tool. (For Windows® 8/ 10)
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Macintosh)
macOS v10.13.x Support Information
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.