How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I receive an error message when trying to use network functions.(For Windows®)
- 4.Check the kind of printer driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 5.I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot update my Brother machine's firmware using the Firmware Update Tool. (For Windows® 8/ 10)
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Macintosh)
macOS v10.13.x Support Information
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.