Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 2.I'm using Windows® 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I updated my Windows® 10 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 5.Windows® 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Uninstall the drivers (Windows®)
I cannot update my Brother machine's firmware using the Firmware Update Tool. (For Windows® 8/ 10)
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)