Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused. (For Macintosh)
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows® 10)
- 4.I get the error CC3-205, TW006 or TW007 when scanning with ControlCenter3.
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows® 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows® 7 with the USB connection.
I have upgraded the Operating System to Windows® 7. How can I install "PaperPort™ 11SE" ?
Windows® 7 Support Information
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)