Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.Check the kind of printer driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 3.The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 4.When I try to scan a document using ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, I can not scan from the ADF (automatic document feeder) with WIA driver.
- 5.The paper is skewed when it's printed.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
macOS v10.14.x Support Information
Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)