How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows® 10)
- 2.I'm using Windows®. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Share your Brother machine in Windows® 7 (Shared printer)
- 5.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS® X 10.5 or greater)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
Installing Windows 10 S built-in driver.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows 10/ 10S)
I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows® 10)
macOS v10.12.x Support Information