How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 2.Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows® 8 or later)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows® 8 or later)
- 5.Windows® 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Installing Windows 10 S built-in driver.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows 10/ 10S)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.5 -10.7)
I get the error CC3-205, TW006 or TW007 when scanning with ControlCenter3.