Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows® 8 or later)
- 2.Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows® 8 or later)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.How can I improve poor print quality ?
- 5.Windows® 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows® 7 with the USB connection.
Windows® 7 Support Information
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)