Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 4.Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
macOS v10.14.x Support Information
Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)