Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I updated my Windows® 10 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused. (For Windows®)
- 3.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 4.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 5.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Uninstall the drivers (Windows®)