FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to scan from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), but the machine will scan from the flatbed (Windows®)
- 2.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 3.I upgraded my Windows PC to Windows® 10 and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Replace Ink
- Windows 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
If you are not able to print or scan after upgrading to Windows 10, reinstall the drivers by referring to the FAQ below.
> Click here to see how to reinstall the drivers.
- Click here to find possible solutions for common error messages.