- 103/05/2018"This app is preventing shutdown" and "Brother Help" message appears and does not shut down (Windows® 10)
- 207/29/2016I'm using Windows Vista® or later and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
- 303/25/2016When installing the Macintosh OS X printer driver it displays a message that you need to type your password to install this software.
- 403/25/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 503/25/2016I install the drivers from the CD-ROM, but the installation failed and the following error message appears: "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". (For Windows® XP users only)
- 603/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 703/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 803/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 903/24/2016I receive an error message stating "USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it" when I connect the Brother machine to a computer.
- 1003/24/2016When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, the error dialogue appears and I cannot continue installing the MFL-Pro Suite. The error says "Install the latest Windows® Service Pack and try again".
- 1103/24/2016When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 1211/12/2014The Error message "A file required cannot be found.(CC035)" appears when I click "Remote Setup" or "Quick-Dial" button from ControlCenter2. (For Macintosh)
- 1302/25/2013The error message "The MFL Pro Software is already installed! To reinstall, please uninstall the software first then run this installation program again" appears. (For Windows®)
- 1401/15/2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out by the machine I didn't expected.
- 1506/23/2010When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, the error "An error occurred during the installation... IS031-CreateFaxRxDataFolder - x" appears and I cannot continue the installation.