Select Your Operating System (OS)
STEP 1: Select OS Family
- Windows® 10 Compatibility
If you upgrade from Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.1 to Windows® 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.1 before upgrading to Windows® 10.
If you are not able to print or scan after upgrading to Windows® 10, reinstall the drivers by referring to the FAQ below.
> Click here to see how to reinstall the drivers.
- Scanner DrivermacOS 10.12
- Printer DrivermacOS 10.12
- Scanner driver 64bit (deb package)Linux (deb)
- Scanner driver 32bit (deb package)Linux (deb)
- Scanner driver 32bit (rpm package)Linux (rpm)
- Scanner driver 64bit (rpm package)Linux (rpm)
- Uninstall ToolWin10 / Win10 x64 / Win8.1 / Win8.1 x64 / Win8 / Win8 x64
- Uninstall ToolWin7 / Win7 x64 / Vista / Vista x64 / XP / XP x64